Website Privacy and Copyright Policies
We at the Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association (KsAWWA) recognize your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. We are committed to ensuring that the information you give to us is kept in the strictest confidence, therefore, we have adopted the following policy regarding how the information you share with KsAWWA is used and maintained:
- KsAWWA does not sell or share the personal information you give to us with any other entity for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- We may share information with other entities that assist us in providing our products and services to our clients in the normal course of business. We will disclose only the minimum amount of information necessary for us to offer our products or services to you.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We restrict access to the information you give to us to those of our employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
- We at KsAWWA are diligent in our efforts to keep the information you give to us confidential. Confidentiality is one of our main responsibilities in our continuing efforts to provide you with services and keep your trust.
All media, text, images, logos, software, artwork, and other information contained on this web site are owned or licensed by or to KsAWWA and protected under U.S. copyright law. This includes but is not limited to the design, arrangement, layout, and presentation of said materials. Copyright gives KsAWWA exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. Federal law prohibits any and all unauthorized use of KsAWWA’s copyrights without express written permission from KsAWWA.